- Last Updated on 15 August 2012
Statement of purpose
“At Shelford School we work together to enable our pupils to attain the highest standards of academic achievement. We encourage them to be confident and successful within an orderly, secure and Christian environment and to make a positive contribution to the lives of others.”
- Welcome all children from the local community and, beyond that, any who wish to attend a church school.
- Aim for high academic standards.
- Aim to challenge each pupil and inspire him or her to make the most of each opportunity presented.
- Build Christian values into our ethos and teaching.
- Aim to develop in our pupils a sympathetic understanding of the Christian faith together with a respect for other faiths and cultures.
- Promote mutual respect and care between all our members.
- Maintain strong links between school, home, church and the local community.
- Next >>